Wanna' Hear a Tip?
Sharing up a great tip, "punching it up with your stamps" in using punches from your stash + the fabulous MyStampBox stamps! This technique can be used in making cards, layouts, etc and a great way to blow the dust off your punches!
1. Select two colors of cardstock. Use the punch of your choice (I chose a 1" and 2" circle punch because I'm using the Seal It stamp set which has lots of circle stamps).
2. Using your choice of punches, punch where you choose on the cardstock. Note: Save the punched out circles since you will use these later in the steps below. Next, I chose the set Graphic Borders to use as a background behind one of the circles.
3. Use your choice of stamp from the Seal It set and stamp in the middle of the 2" circle punched in your cardstock.
4. Using the Graphic Borders set, select the border of choice and stamp onto your cardstock as shown. Only a partial stamping of the border is needed since you will cover up the excess stamping with the layer of cardstock on top.
5. Layer the second cardstock on top and now you have a very cool effect. As noted in Step 2, I use the punched out circles for more fun stamping with the Seal It set as shown above. You can mount the punched circle with pop dots for a bit of dimension.
6. Embellish the rest of your card as desired with bling, stitching, brads, stickers, etc.
Head on over to the MyStampBox blog to check out more tips from the rest of the design team!!